Norwich Traffic Control takes all complaints seriously and will investigate any recieved vigorously and in good faith.
Complaints should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to NTC, Sackville Business Centre, 44-48 Magdalen Street, Norwich, NR3 1JU . All complaints should include:
- The name and address of the complainant
- The date and time of the event
- Any supporting evidence (photos, ect)
- NTC agrees to
- Keep a register of all complaints.
- A copy of complaint.
- copy of all correspondence
- Agrees to record details of corrective action taken and steps undertaken to ensure situation does not recur (where complaint has merit).
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, you will be invited to further your complaint to the International Parking Community.